Thursday, October 24, 2013
- I'm thankful today is my Friday.
- I'm thankful that Andrew did the dishes tonight.
- I'm thankful we live so close to Uptown.
- I'm thankful for sitting on the porch in a blanket talking to that Ginna girl.
- I'm thankful for extra reserves of patience when preschool crazy happens.
- I'm thankful for preschool parents (and my own parents) who are so encouraging.
- I'm thankful for the artwork on my fridge that a little boy gave me.
- I'm thankful for walks with a friend who asks good questions.
- I'm thankful for God's provision for me in so many little ways.
- I'm thankful for coffee.
- I'm thankful for a husband who takes care of a dead snake in our yard. (eeps!)
- I'm thankful when Bible verses come to mind just when I need them.
- I'm thankful for my mama who is one of my favorite people to talk to on the phone.
- I'm thankful for a quiet night at home.
I have so many things to be thankful for.
Sunday, October 13, 2013
I need to start blogging again. I love going back and looking at what we've done. Here's life lately and in no particular order.
So, we live in the Wild West. It's definitely not Myers Park. I pass by this every day and I've always wanted a picture of Westside C(arrie). Andrew has always said "no" until one night when we drove by it and no one was out there so then he said "yes".
Beach with the fam and this is how that Ginna girl checks her phone. She makes life fun!
The whole crew!
Andrew became a deacon at church. So proud of him and thankful for this opportunity.Meeting my friend's babies!
Story + Snack at Rozzie! I read The Very Hungry Caterpillar to my friend's children then we had a snack. The cucumbers were not even touched. Ha! :)
My main man.
This lady got married and looked amazing. So happy! :)
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
It's been FOUR years in the Queen City! Four years ago I moved from NYC to Myers Park. It was a really hard time of my life and on a whim, I picked up and moved back South. I'm so glad I did. Tonight I was reminiscing about that lil house on Manor Rd. with C&MK. How I still pass by J. Crew and remember those 4am wake-ups so I could be ready for roll-out at 5am. I knew a handful of people in Clt four years ago and now the Lord has blessed me with a husband I love and community- people who feel like family to me. I'm so thankful!
God is good to us. So good.