Thursday, July 19, 2012

Andrew's 30th Birthday!!

Ok, let's just say that I had a lot of time to get ready for this party. :)

Favors for party guests. I found this little thing on Amazon but thought the price was ridiculous. I later regretted the decision as the cookies would've been so adorable. Oh well.

Lucy (and LA!) helped me with the idea to put party hats on all the pictures of Andrew. It was so funny!

The BIRTHDAY BOY!

We got some pretty interesting responses to what A should do in the next 30 years.

Thanks to Oh Happy Day for this idea.


Made a Gamecock table runner that 'bout made me lose my mind! I need to take a sewing class.

Ready! 

I have to say this was one of the easiest parties we've had. I did a ton of prep work the week of and it was so, so nice to get a pedi the afternoon of the party and then sit and hang out with my family an hour before it started. Usually I'm running all over like a crazy person getting ready. But this time I felt very refreshed. 

My wonderful family came for the celebration!! Thank you!

 Andrew's actual birthday with a waffle "cake".


I mailed 30 postcards to family and friends so they could send Andrew a wish or share a funny memory. Thanks to those who mailed them back! 

p.s. exactly 30 people came to Andrew's 30th party. Isn't that cool?!

No comments: