Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hello

Hello there! It's been a while. I actually blog all the time... on my other blog. Yes, we have class blogs at preschool. So this one has gotten overlooked. Oops! One of these days I'll do a major Life Lately post with pictures of what we've been up to. Until then, check out where most of my life and energy is spent:

The children painted this donut and then I took a picture of them with it and we mailed it to their dads as an invitation to Donuts with Dad. Here my co-teacher and I were having fun before the children arrived.

This was the easiest project ever. I let the children draw on these paper leaves and then I sewed them together and hung on a branch. 

This is what happens to Indian corn when you leave it in water. So cool!

Leaf people.

One of my sweet little ones made this. I loved it!

Our homemade tree! 

Have I mentioned how much I love preschool? I do. I mean, don't get me wrong, 14 three year olds are sometimes exhausting, but they're so, so darling and delightful.

3 comments:

ginna said...

What great preschool ideas! Those little 3 year olds are lucky to have you!

Melanie said...

I bet you are the best teacher ever! So happy to hear that you are enjoying it!

Sheila said...

Ummmmm I want Hudson to be in your class! Best preschool teacher EVER!!!