Sunday, October 13, 2013

Life lately

I need to start blogging again. I love going back and looking at what we've done. Here's life lately and in no particular order.

So, we live in the Wild West. It's definitely not Myers Park. I pass by this every day and I've always wanted a picture of Westside C(arrie). Andrew has always said "no" until one night when we drove by it and no one was out there so then he said "yes".

 We've been going through Narnia and Andrew finished reading to me The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe at Bearden park in Uptown.

Beach with the fam and this is how that Ginna girl checks her phone. She makes life fun!

The whole crew!

Andrew became a deacon at church. So proud of him and thankful for this opportunity.
 Meeting my friend's babies!

Bridal showers!



Story + Snack at Rozzie! I read The Very Hungry Caterpillar to my friend's children then we had a snack. The cucumbers were not even touched. Ha! :)

My main man.

This lady got married and looked amazing. So happy! :)

No comments: