Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's the holiday season

For some reason this holiday season seems like it's been much busier than in recent years. Perhaps it's the 8 parties we had or being super busy with work, but I am very thankful for time to rest within the next few weeks.

It's been a really fun December with Andrew as we've enjoyed driving around looking at Christmas lights, going to see the Nutcracker, singing Christmas hymns (he brought over his guitar!), watching movies, reading Luke 2 and making dinners together. Not to mention attending a tacky Christmas sweater party. My camera hasn't been working, so thank you to my friend Michelle for the pictures below. Oh! This past Sunday I got in my car and something didn't seem right. Yep, flat tire. Of course I can be so dramatic about these things, but luckily the boyfriend saved the day and changed the whole thing! Ahh, it was awesome.



I'm leaving Charlotte tomorrow and can't wait to be at home with my family. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

No comments: