Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas at home

I love the holiday season. There's just something about driving home and spending time with family that is so incredibly special. Christmas Eve we all piled in the car and drove to Grey Gables, where Ginna is getting married in 3 months! Along the way we sang Christmas hymns and songs and drove merrily along.

We baked cookies! Look at that Ginna girl. So proud.


It was a white Christmas indeed.
Andrew came to spend the week with my family and we had a blast! I took him on a tour of Greensboro and introduced him to lots of friends.

We also went to the Duke game and witnessed history!! Congrats to Coach K for surpassing Dean Smith and becoming second place in all-time wins!
Andrew is becoming a Duke fan. :)
Here are the sisters. I can't remember the last time we've spent a solid week together at home. Oh how I love them.

*pictures taken on Lucy, Ginna & Carrie's phones.

No comments: