Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wedding update

Ahhh! I am dying to show you our wedding invitations. I've decided not to post anything wedding related (invites, favor idea, the dress (duh), reception ideas) until after the wedding just to leave an element of surprise for our dear guests. I have finally crossed off 'invitations' on our to-do list. {I think} they are beautiful and so very "us". I can't wait for family and friends to get them today (tomorrow, the next day, or in two weeks... Lizziepie!)

Here's a link to our lovely graphic designer who did our invites.

46 days! (but only because Andrew told me this morning... he's the one who keeps track of sweet things like that!)


3 comments:

Perryn said...

Sarah Robins did your invites?!!

Tails from the City said...

Can't wait to see it! I'm all booked!

Michelle Tompkins said...

I got the invitation yesterday and it's beautiful! I LOVE it. The invitation and the program were my very favorite part of my wedding. :)