Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wedding in the Queen City

Wow, I am so far behind. I have so many pictures and things to write about so hopefully I can get to that soon. Yesterday we felt quite lucky enough to celebrate with our friends Craig and Janet! They got married at Uptown Church and then had the reception at the Ballantyne Country Club. It was such a fun time with friends! Their cake was beautiful and the lady who made it is doing ours in just 5 weeks!
Me & Jess at cocktail hour. It was really windy and cold but thankfully Andrew, being the sweet Southern gentleman that he is, let me borrow his jacket.

There they are! The Lowders!We had a yummy dinner followed by dancing. This one of Andrew and our friend Ashley cracks me up!
Laura, me, Jessica & Ashley
Me, Andrew, Craig & Janet!
Love this of Janet.

Next wedding is Ginna & Jeff's!!!! I can't wait!!!!

No comments: