Thursday, June 6, 2013

Throwback Thursday

My mom posted this picture of her and her horse, Cocoa Dixon, this morning on FB. It makes me so happy! I think what I love about it is that my mom has always loved horses. I mean really... it's love. I sometimes wish I had the same affection towards them just because I grew up with a horse... but I definitely don't share the same passion for them as my mom has. I love this about her.


We went to see the broadway show War Horse this past weekend with some friends and while it was a little dark with lots of war scenes which made me want to go home and look at pictures of puppies and rainbows, the most impressive aspect of the play was the horse puppets. No, not hand puppets... life size horse puppets with three puppeteers. Very impressive. 

Also, my mama has a new business: Horsin Around Services. Check it out here!

No comments: