Friday, November 13, 2009

Yes, please

My roomie had friends over tonight and I made the mistake of drinking coffee with them well past 9pm, which is why I'm still wide awake reading Jane Austen and looking through beautiful websites. I found this picture and instantly wished I could click my heels together and be right there. And I would pick Mirabelle & Chris and Katie & Mark to join me! :)

Or perhaps I was also drawn to this picture because it has the sun shinning in it. For the past three days it has rained and rained. I get so tired of people complaining about the weather. Or maybe it's only ok to complain in NYC about the weather since you spend a large portion of your day walking outside. (btw, almost two months out and my heart still misses the City terribly.) But I've enjoyed the past rainy days and think the trees have looked especially grand against the gray skies. Oh how I love the fall.

No comments: