Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weekend Update (cough, achoo)

There really isn't much to update because I've been sick most of the weekend. Whatever I have hit me Saturday morning and I'm on my second box of Kleenex. At least I picked a really pretty design on them. I mean, if you've gotta be sick, might as well have a cute tissue box, right?!

Friday night I did go to Festival in the Park with my good friend Andrew, which was a lot of fun. It was cool to see all of the vendors and experience one of Charlotte's annual traditions.


Well, I should probably get back to the couch. Hope you had a wonderful weekend! :)

4 comments:

Michelle Tompkins said...

OH how I MISS festival in the park! I'm jealous. Good for you for going even though you're sick!

Dorothy said...

Feel better my sweetie!

Tails from the City said...

Carrie! Feel better soon! xoxo

Allison Parker said...

aww.. i'm sorry you're sick! i miss talking to you. i guess it's only been a day, but still. feel better soon! and i'm totally with you on the kleenex boxes...