Monday, November 22, 2010

Home

It was a wonderful weekend. I took the boyfriend up to Oak Ridge to meet my sisters and soon-to-be brother-in-law. (He had already met my parents a month ago in Charlotte.) It was a perfect day. We watched football, went for a walk, ate yummy food, and just spent time together.

He also met Petals (the dog) and Zuzu (the cat).
And he puts up with my silliness. :)
There's Gin & Jeff. Oh! We also took a tour of Gray Gables, where they're getting married in the spring!

Ok, so, when bf picked me up on Saturday he told me to close my eyes and turn around. He then surprised me with Chucks! He has two pairs and I've been debating for months whether to get the black or grey. What a guy!!

1 comment:

Allison Parker said...

Yay! Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!!