Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cabin weekend & family gatherings

I'm sitting on the couch with a box of kleenex. Yep, I have a cold. So thankful for the weekend.

Last weekend we were in Boone with friends. This is what our mornings looked like:
This is what cute doggies look like:
"I wanna play with Chauncey Neel"
(is what I assumed Toby was trying to say halfway through his yawn.)
We walked through ASU's campus and it was so fun/weird to be back! A lot has changed in the 7 years since I've been there.
It was really fun to take this picture in front of our old dorm, Eggers. We kept wondering how we lived in such a TINY space! Never again!!
ASU football game!
Go App!
Today we had a cousin get-together with my grandmother's sister and their family here in Charlotte. We had a lovely lunch at Providence Cafe and it was great to meet them. Actually the lady in black is named Ginna! Same as our Ginna!! :)
Oh how we love our Gigi!!
Last night we "celebrated" the anniversary of our first date. Because I was (am) feeling horrible due to this stupid head cold which I got from some second grade runny nose kid, I didn't feel up for doing much. We ended up walking over to Nolen Kitchen as we had a gift certificate. I didn't dress up and we left at 5:30 for dinner. Wow. A lot has changed after that first date where I spent a lot of time getting ready and we were out all night. I'm ok with that though. Sleep is good. So are soft Kleenex.

No comments: