Wednesday, August 22, 2012

This has to be love

So I'm sitting on the couch with Andrew when he tells me he has a surprise for me. I kind of hate surprises and have to know immediately what it is. He said I had to work for it so I go through 20 questions to get it, although it was probably like 40 questions. 

I finally get close and then guess this:


And I'm right! Andrew pre-ordered the Smitten Kitchen cookbook for me as a congrats on being a preschool teacher gift!

The best and sweetest part is that he spends so much time doing odd jobs on Mechanical Turk that he finally had saved up enough to buy it on Amazon.com without me even knowing! 

So thoughful of him. Now I'm super excited to get it in two months!

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Way to go Andrew! You are the bomb and the best husband for CCC!

Erin Perry said...

Oooh fun!!!!