Thursday, March 26, 2009

FAIL

On my way home tonight, I was reminded of the movie The Devil Wears Prada when Nigel says how you know you're doing well at work when your personal life goes up in a flame (something to that effect). My day at work is so crazy I barely have time to send personal emails so I had to say no to a work happy hour tonight because I have stayed late for the past, oh, every night and have to get my life together and pack before I leave tomorrow.

Anyway, I came home and saw further proof of my absence and home life neglect. My poor plant! But actually, I'm not real sure what it is. Three weeks ago I planted annual seeds and low & behold this is what came up. No flowers. Huh. I think I'm going to start over and plant herbs. You can't mess that up, right?
















But this reminded me of a silly & stupid, yet hilariously funny blog I sometimes read when I need a good laugh. These poor people don't even give anyone a chance. It's just marked with FAIL and thrown into the pool of 'who are these people?' pictures.

All I could think about was a picture of my plant with the FAIL on it. I got a good laugh out of it. :D



I'm now off to cheer on my Devils! Go DUKE!!

1 comment:

leeanne said...

BAHAHA this is a hilarious blog!!!!!