Monday, February 8, 2010

Pretty, pretty princess




It was a busy weekend- I worked a ton and feel exhausted today. But I did get to attend Margot's 4th birthday party which was a princess theme. There were dress-up clothes, the decorating of crowns, tea sandwiches, and to top it all off, a Barbie cake. What a fun party! And how ADORABLE is Miss Mar?!

I also went to a Superbowl party last night. My thoughts on SB parties: out of all the parties to host, this falls on guys to organize. I can make the mint juleps for a Derby party or cook a turkey for Thanksgiving feast, but when it comes to football- boys, this one's yours. So I made the famous, yummy Mexican dip I make every year and headed over to a SBparty. Way to go Saints (not that I really cared), Bourbon St. must've been fun last night!
Hope yall have a great Monday!

No comments: