Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekend Update

We had a great weekend!
I went to Greensboro for the day on Saturday to have a morning date to the farmer's market with Lucy Lu. We watched the Duke game at my house with my parents, and then I went to sit with my sweet grandmother, Gigi, and hold her hand.

I came home just in time to make (for the first time) homemade pimento cheese, Andrew's favorite. Then we went to the Nutcracker! One of my 2nd graders was in it! :)
Last night Andrew sung in our church's Lessons & Carols. His parents came up for the occasion and it was a lovely time!
Jeremy and Julie!
Us with our friends David & Claire.
Our revised Christmas tree... the angel is an old one of me. Maybe I'll try to hit after Christmas sales for a tree topper for next year.
Merry Christmas time!

No comments: