Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mid-week post

This past weekend Andrew's Mom gave us some pictures of little Andrew. Oh so cute!! It seems like he has always been destined to wear bowties. :)
This is also one of the things I gave Andrew for Christmas. He watched Doctor Who all summer, which was a new thing to me. His latest fall show has been Top Gear. I hardly ever sit down to watch an entire show but will catch bits and pieces. So funny! Does anyone else agree?
I'm currently sitting on the couch with a tissue up my nose and my head is about to explode. I made this chicken noodle soup last night which has helped both my sickness, and taken care of needing warm, comfort food in winter. Not much else is new. Andrew takes good care of me when I'm sick.

I guess I'll leave you with this...

Kindergartener: "Mrs. Day, your face looks much flatter today."
Me (thinking): I'm not sure what to say to that. So.. "ok!

No comments: