Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend Update

We had a fun weekend in the mountains with Andrew's parents. They have a mountain cabin near Brevard, NC.
We went hiking on Saturday at Dupont Forest. Loved the beautiful waterfalls!
Brevard is also home to many white squirrels. So weird.
Saturday I was able to see my college friend Sheila and her sweet family before they left for Turkey! It was wonderful to catch up with her and Lili. Safe travels! :)
I already posted this to Facebook, but I made this tonight which was recommended by this blog. Tasty!
Hope you're having a great week so far. I will leave you with something that you might not think as funny as I did since you don't know this kid, but one of my 2nd graders {who would fit in oh so well on the Jersey Shore} said to another kid:
"You wanna piece of me?!"

Oh second grade. :)

No comments: