Saturday, February 21, 2009

Stationery!

Oooh, just found this adorable stationery store online. Bonnie Marcus is the designer/founder and has great stuff! Oh how I love, love, love stationery. It is one of my favorite things.

Actually, I didn't even realize it, but a few weeks ago when I went to visit Al & Gin, I bought one of her notepads at a stationery studio when we went to look at Al's wedding invites. And, for Alllison's shower, I decided on invites from Bonnie Marcus. They're darling! (I can't wait for you to see them, Al.)

And here's one of my favorites cause I'm in New York and this is just too cute :)


2 comments:

Allison Parker said...

oohh!! i can't wait to see them either! :)

Tails from the City said...

Carrie, these are sooo cute! I'm definitely going to be ordering something soon.