Monday, April 6, 2009

Al's Bridal Shower Weekend

I think sometimes in life I get so overwhelmed with catching up that I fail at doing it 100%. It's not that I don't want to tell you about how this past weekend was SO MUCH FUN, it's just I don't know where to start and life has moved a million miles a minute lately. But you know you had a great weekend when you all part ways and call each other on the drive/flight home with deep saddness that the weekend is over. Or perhaps it's just the Sunday evening blues. At any rate, I think I talked to my whole fam and friends twice last night (I also had a 4 hour layover and surprisingly, enough battery to talk).

I'll leave you with these pictures as evidence of such a fun and special weekend. You should check out my Facebook album to see more. If we're not Fbook friends, befriend me.


































































1 comment:

ginna said...

"We can't turn against each other!"

One of my favorite moments of the weekend was watching you "curl" the ribbon with my fingernail clippers while you make sure the balloons don't fly away in the backseat.

Miss you!