Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Meat Sauce Monday

I love my New York friends. I feel like this Winter I've been in hibernation w/ everything that's happened. But how wonderful to go to the Hostess with the mostest's apartment, Em's, and have the infamous MSM. I realized tonight that it is crucial to have friends, to see friends, to talk, visit, laugh and share what's REALLY going on.

My roomie and I came late (of course! I'm always late... need to work on that) and once we arrived my dear friend Alexandria came up to me, gave me a big hug and looked me in the eyes and said w/ authority, "It's going to be ok." "Really?" I said. "Yes. It's going to be ok." Thanks, Zana. I needed that. Sometimes you just need to have someone tell you life is going to work out and that it will be ok. :)

1 comment:

Tails from the City said...

Yep! She's right. Its going to be ok!