Thursday, July 9, 2009

"It's time, Daddy, it's time"

"My colors are blush and bashful. Her colors are pink and pink"

"Momma, Momma, this nail polish is dryin way too dark! Practically pink my foot, it looks like a stuffed pig bled all over my hands."

All of those are quotes from the wedding scene from one of our favorite movies, Steel Magnolias. Which means.... Allison & Brian are getting married!!! :D

Ginna came home last night and we're going to run a few errands today then head up to Boone this afternoon. I can't wait- what a fun weekend it will be! I'm so excited my best friend is getting married. Here are a few memories.

One of our first pictures, not sure how old. But we did love to play dress up.



















I think this is the sweetest picture. Here they are in Jamaica, where they met in 2001.













Al & I went to Weaverville, NC to visit the Parker family... Fall of 2001, I think.













Photoshoot at Bicentinneal Gardens.













Congratulations, Allison & Brian!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures Carrie! Can't wait to celebrate with you guys too!

Allison Parker said...

love.