Thursday, August 20, 2009

This one's for LA

I love reading The New Yorker magazine and should renew my subscription already. I've missed a couple of weeks, so I went to B&N (because there aren't bodegas on every corner in Greensboro) today to pick one up. After reading the introductory articles on the side, I opened to the cover and ... voila! it was as if I was sitting across the Brooklyn Bridge watching a movie with LA. Oh how happy I was. (Go here to see the cover, at the top right side of the website... I couldn't transfer image.)

Also, ironically, I got a text soon thereafter from LeeAnne with the following message:

'Omg- guy in Union Square in a kilt playing the bagpipes, girl with BRIGHT hot pink hair trance-dancing in front of him... This is why people think New York is crazy!'

Haha, New York at it's finest! Can't wait to see you soon!

1 comment:

leeanne said...

ahhhh it just made my night to see this title on your blog!!! miss you! - if you were here we could have gone to see catch me if you can under the brooklyn bridge tonight... there's always next week... edward scissorhands! :)