Thursday, January 28, 2010

NYC to CLT

My friend Cameron used to live in NYC when I did and among many other fun NYC adventures, she and I would always go see shows and off-Broadway plays together.


One of my favorite show memories is taking our friend Stephanie and blindfolding her through Times Square... I cannot imagine a worse place to be blindfolded, and for Steph's birthday, Cam surprised her (and us) to box seats to Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, the show she was working for.










Afterwards we got to meet Sherie Rene Scott who was one of the main actresses (in pink).










This past week Cam & I continued our tradition in Charlotte (she's from Charlotte & lives here now) by going to see La Boheme at Belk Theatre. Going to the opera is one of my favorite wintertime traditions!

No comments: