Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Keep calm and Carrie on

I'm not going to lie, I was in bed with the lights out at 10pm tonight. After a fun and sleepless weekend, I was exhausted. And then I got the best surprise last night when Kathy called to see if she could stay in Charlotte because she was on her way to the Furniture Market in High Point, NC. Of course she could! I quickly made cranberry scones because she loves cranberries and we talked until the wee hours of the morning. So that's why I'm a granny going to sleep super early tonight.

Before sleep, I usually run through a list of "day debriefings", one of them including why brothers hit/punch/beat up/try to hurt each other. Ahhh, I don't get it! Boys are soooo different than girls. I certainly never hit or kicked Ginna & Lucy (that I recall), so this is all new to me. Help!

After processing that, I realized I hadn't blogged today, and I promised the blog world a post every day this week, so I'll just add the following and call it a night:

I saw this poster today for the new S&TC2 movie coming out and love how they incorporate the main character, Carrie Bradshaw, into the advertising. Check it:

That's all. Carrie on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boys are way different than girls! Having one of each has shown me that sooooooooooooo clearly!

Katherine Bragg said...

:) just took a peek at your blog. sorry i kept you up. i'm going to stay in savannah this summer so we'll have to have a few get together!