Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Girls just wanna have fun

We had a bachelorette weekend for Michelle and it was a blast! Everyone came into town Friday night for a concert. On Saturday we had breakfast and then later we went to Freedom Park, which is right around the corner from me! It's my new Central Park.

I love picnics.
Hamilton Lake girls

Al found these cute cups:

This is the 3rd time in a month that I've seen Al. So much better than 3 times/year!


After the park we went home to rest and get ready for Cabo Fish Taco in NoDa. Yum. I love fish tacos and this was the perfect place for dinner.

It's the BRIDE!

Me & my roomie MK

The whole crew:

After dinner we went back to my house for games and fun.


I can't wait until June!

2 comments:

Allison Parker said...

3 times in 1 month is WAY better than 3 times in a year! i love it!!

Dorothy said...

Ya'll know how to throw a par-tay!