Sunday, October 30, 2011

Wonderful weekend

We went up to my parents this weekend for rest, relaxation and to help Lucy Goosey with her many mini photography sessions. She did such a great job!!

Petolsh.... Petals... Petolshh
The sisters playing on Dad's iPad and new iPhone. Lucy was so funny with Siri and asked her ridiculous questions and her responses were hilarious!
My Dad also became an elder this weekend at their church. It was so special to be there for that!
Love!

After we left, we went to visit with my dear grandmother, Gigi, who has Alzheimer's. It means so much to see her even if she doesn't know who we are nor can say much in response. Even so, there's something just special to sit with your grandmother.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Great picture of you and Andrew!

Suz said...

I had so much fun catching up on your last several posts. Seeing you so happy makes me happy! Looking forward to seeing you and meeting Andrew soon. In case you need it, my cell is 615.268.8081