Saturday, November 15, 2008

What Saturdays are for

Ooooh, helloooo Saturday!

I'm very much excited about this weekend. I have plans to make homemade applesauce, clean a little, catch up on tv shows, run and then go to my friend Em's holiday event later this afternoon. It's what every weekend should be: relaxing, time to cook, time to chill and hang out with friends.

It's been a rather uninteresting week. Nothing new to report. But that will quickly change. This is my favorite time of year- I love Thanksgiving and will get to celebrate it twice! Next weekend I'm hosting my 2nd Annual Tgiving Feast w/ 30 of my dearest NYC friends. It will be grand. Oh I am just too excited. Then the following week is when my family comes up for the actual holiday! I can't wait!!

Also, to start the season off right- Duke will be at the Garden next week. I can't make it Thursday night but am hoping to get tix if they're in the Final on Friday. Bring it.

And to close, I would like to CONGRATULATE my sweet friends Sheila and Andrew on the birth of their beautiful baby boy Hudson Isaiah who was born yesterday!

No comments: