Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Back in Tokyo

This was a picture from yesterday.
This morning we made our way to the bus.
Beautiful spring!
We wandered around the train station til it was time to leave.
Nice try, Nagoya.
On our bus ride we drove by the Pacific coast! I was also able to read a lot of the Hunger Games, which I found quite disturbing. Anyone else? I know it's the rage, but it's so brutal.
We're now in our hotel room listening to the winds howl outside and watching the news about the current typhoon!! Correction: I'm the only one actually just watching. I have no idea what they're saying. I generally have no idea what anyone says here. Andrew is my only hope in understanding what is going on. Seriously. :) But I am excited about this weather because I know my dad would love it!

No comments: