Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekend Update

This is what I did for most of the weekend...

But first, last week we had a small birthday party for a friend. I love impromptu get-togethers.
We had a shower last week for a colleague at school who is getting married.
It was so fun to celebrate.
This past weekend we had a baby shower for Michelle! Here we are getting ready.
Oh it looked adorable. Allison did such a great job with the decorations!
All the food! All the color!
Michelle gave us a bottle of wine as a hostess gift.
Here we are at the party.
Me & Malart {& Reagan}!

Wish I had a garden so I could just go pick some peonies.
Whew. Ok, so most of my weekend was spent with sweet Gigi! So many of our family members drove in to sit with her as she waits for heaven.
Even though it is agonizing watching our dear Gigi like this, it was good to be with my sisters, Mama, aunts & others.
We found this in her Bible. What a wonderful morning resolve.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

What a sweet gift found in her Bible! That says so much about her! I've been thinking about your whole family and praying for you all and Gigi.