Friday, January 16, 2009

-1

Yes, it is currently -1 degree (or is it degrees, Dad?) in NYC. That is cold. But not as cold as the people who were chillin on the Hudson yesterday.

I've made it another week w/o a job- had a minor panic attack yesterday but today is a new day and the weekend is almost here. Thank goodness! I'm still debating on whether or not I should go to DC this weekend for the Inauguration festivities- and of course to hang out w/ Al & Gin. We'll see if there are any leads in the job front today... and also if I have the energy to go to DC w/ probably half of America.

Hope yall have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

Allison Parker said...

it's freezing here too!!! they won't let the kids go out for recess b/c it's so cold.

my vote of course is that YES! you should come to visit... we can talk about it later, but i think you could use the distraction. and i really miss you :)