Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This News Just In

Well you'll never guess what.

So, before I moved to New York City, I lived on Long Island. I lived in Lloyd Harbor or Lloyd Neck- same thing. It's located on the North Shore of LI, right near Huntington. I lived there when I was a nanny and grew to love, love, love the area.

Now, guess who's moving there.

Brad and Angelina!

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/suffolk/ny-tenbar246010774jan24,0,5370589.story

Um, hello. Why do they have to move there now that I'm gone!??! Let's just say, that Nicholas and Alec could potentially have some pretty awesome playdates w/ Pax & Maddox. And, well, I don't have a job. Perhaps I could be Knox and Viv's new nanny.

So, that's the latest news. I will leave you with my favorite pictures of the boys at Caumsett State Park, back in the day. Surely a place where the Jolie-Pitt crew will have many a picnics.





No comments: