Sunday, January 18, 2009

The men of today

Hi Friends!

I finally made it to DC after a crazy Chinatown bus ride where we had to call 911 on our bus driver and switch buses on the NJ Turnpike in the snow. Fun.

So I met up w/ Allison & Ginna and we headed to the National Mall where we heard Bono, Bruce, Beyonce, Biden and Barack!
















Then after the concert, we were walking back to the Metro and heard people shouting. I looked and there he was. I couldn't believe it. Anderson Cooper. He was right in front of us and I was so excited that I reached out and touched him. Ahh. I have a slight crush on AC and went a little star crazy. So this is the closest picture I got with him. What a day.





















*Photo credits belong to Miss. Virginia Ann Clement

6 comments:

Allison Parker said...

hooray for your visit! i don't want it to end!

i'll send you an embossed "brallison" thank you after the wedding.








ps. show me your "gummy" smile.

Suz said...

Awesome! And I want to hear the entire bus story...glad you are safe!

ginna said...

Man, that's one talented photographer you've got.

I'm SAAAAAD i'm not at home with you guys right now! >:( Oh well. Thanks for visiting! Good luck on your bus ride home! Love you!

Unknown said...

Dude! I saw anderson in Washington DC too!!!! When I was there for the inauguration in 2004! He was SO CLOSE. And he's super short. :)

Allison Parker said...

Come back, come back, COME BACK!!! Our apartment isn't the same without you here! :(

ginna said...

she's right.