Friday, October 10, 2008

Answers

1. I do have a broken finger. It's been broken ever since the 2nd grade when my Dr. thought it would be more trouble than it's worth to fix it. Something like that. Most of the time it never bothers me but I can't bend it or have people look at it or hold my hand because it's so sensitive. Oh and manicures are sometimes a problem, too.

2. No, no I have never spit my gum off of the Empire St. Building! Oye! I have this huge fear I'm going to be walking along and will get hit in the head by something, someone threw off a building.

3. Semantics. Oh Dad. Ok, so I didn't actually ride my bike from Murphy to Manteo (the farther most ends of North Carolina), but it was pretty close, I think. I biked back in HS from Gboro to the beach w/ a group of friends. 265 miles, 4 days, lots of pp&j. Good times.

And there you have it!

No comments: